Non-Refundable Grants by the Ministry of Tourism of the Republic of Croatia
We inform you that the Ministry of Tourism has launched on its official website an Open Grant Award Procedure for Granting Non-Refundable Funds to Projects under its Programme “Competitiveness of Tourism Economy”.
The objective of this public call is the granting of non-refundable funds by the Ministry of Tourism to the development of small and medium-sized enterprises, the promotion of small family hotels, sustainable development, the development of special forms of tourism and the enhancement of the competitiveness of Croatian tourism throughout the following measures:
- MEASURE A – increase of standards, quality and additional supply, diversification of business and sustainable development, use of new technologies, improvement of social inclusion of the following types of catering facilities: hotels, camps, other catering facilities for accommodation, family residences for rural tourism
- MEASURE B – development of special forms of tourism
- MEASURE C – availability and safety
- MEASURE D – recognisability
Only small business entities such as non-public sector companies, trades and cooperatives, rural households (family residences providing catering and / or tourist services), are eligible to apply for non-refundable funds. This procedure shall close on 20 March 2018.
The full text of the Programme and its accompanying documentation that all form an integral part of this public award procedure, are available on the Ministry’s official website.
All queries relating to this public procedure can only be made electronically by sending an inquiry to the following e-mail addresses:
- [email protected] (all types of objects from the group “hotels”)
• [email protected] (camps and camp resorts)
• [email protected] (other facilities for accommodation)
• [email protected] (rural households – family farms)
• [email protected] (development of special forms of tourism)
• [email protected] (defibrillators and water bodies)
• [email protected] (“Croatian Island Product”)
For technical support such as filling in the application form, please contact phone number 01 / 3090-512 or via e-mail: [email protected]